CBD sleep products offer a natural alternative to millions of sleepless Americans – help them by adding natural CBD sleep products to your lineup!
According to the American Sleep Association, 50-70 million US adults have a sleep disorder!
Finding the root causes of your sleeping troubles is the first place to start. Sleeping troubles can stem from stress, irregular sleeping patterns, your lifestyle, mental health issues, medications, pain, sickness, and more.
Insomnia among older adults can be caused by the increased use of prescription drugs, low exposure to sunlight and environmental cues, and physical ailments.
Electronic devices are the biggest culprits when it comes to insomnia and teens. Other contributing factors include irregular sleeping patterns (staying up till the wee hours), waking up early for school and other obligations, and high stress between school, sports, clubs, work, social anxiety, and more.
Please see the link below for more info:
Many people have tried everything from over-the-counter prescription sleep medicine, sleep trials, melatonin, and more. Many are tired of trying but not tired enough to get a good night’s sleep. Consider offering them a solution that they might not have tried! CBD sleep products.
High Purity Natural Products offers a white label Sleep Tincture with Melatonin + CBN’ specially blended in. This tincture provides an all-natural solution with added melatonin and CBN to provide a deep sleep with no groggy “hangover.” This white label product allows you to customize the CBD type, CBD strength, flavor, and container color.
Our sales associates are always looking for opportunities to work with new clients and create perfect formulas for your brand.
If you want to offer a more exclusive product, we also offer USDA Certified Organic Sleep Tincture. This blend includes organic hemp extract with lavender and a bit of lemonade taste.
Both tinctures have a minimum order of 1,000 units, with substantial volume discounts that significantly increase your profit margins.
If your company does not correlate with our sleep tinctures, you may be interested in our sleep vape or sleep gummies. Our sleep gummies include melatonin and can be bought in bulk or bottled.
Along with CBD, you should also try these things listed below
- Increase your exposure to natural light during the day. Natural sunlight promotes a healthy circadian rhythm to maintain energy during the day and restful nights.
- Lower the amount of blue light exposure during the night. Blue light tricks your brain into thinking it is actual sunlight.
- Reduce the amount of caffeine you drink in a day, and don’t drink it as late in the day as usual.
- Stop taking naps.
- Try to create a healthy sleep schedule. Wake up at the same time and go to bed at the same time every day, at reasonable hours, to get a full 6 to 8 hours of sleep. A regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep at these hours routinely.
- Develop nighttime habits to relax, such as meditation, reading, journaling, etc.
- Workout during the day and be productive to tire yourself out.
You can read more tips at the link below: